Benefits for Doctors
Why Your Practice Should Go Virtual
- Virtual Health Desk offers add-on solutions to the doctor’s practice, without the hefty startup nor overhead costs.
- We fill in care gaps and increase overall quality measures. In fact, 62.5% of health system clinicians say that their primary motivation toward virtual health is to fill in gaps in care (source: Fierce Healthcare).
- Practices that have implemented Virtual Health Desk have seen increased physician and practice quality measures, as well as an increased physician fee schedule — which translates into more revenue for the practice.
- Medical practitioners that include virtual care programs enjoy increased savings, bonuses, and/or incentives.
- Practices are able to reduce operational costs by decreasing staff required to operate, adding more time available time to their operations, resulting in increased profits. There is a significant cost drop by adding Virtual Health Desk to your practice.
Our platform complies with programs from CMS – Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.