How It Works
Our doctors and care managers will correspond with your primary care physician and staff, and are able to get prescriptions refilled, help patients follow through with post-appointment care, and answer their most pressing health questions — whether your offices are open or not.
Benefits for Doctors
- Through the committed care from our staff, patient care supervision is improved even after their appointment, resulting in improved patient outcome.
- Physicians will see increased revenue and lower costs after implementing Virtual Health Desk within their practice.
- Patients will be more satisfied with their care, resulting in an increased quality score for the physician.
- Increased quality measures: Comply with CMS quality payment program.
How Do We Do It?
- Physicians on our staff are appointed as medical directors.
- Care managers are designated to a certain volume of patients, which will then have strict responsibilities to adhere to patient assistance.
- Our technology suite includes sophisticated I.T. features, such as disease profiling, risk stratification, and categorizing patients in CCM programs vs. Complex CCM.
- Disease-specific protocols are applied in order to continue treatment and prevention, depending on each patient’s circumstance.
- We keep ourselves up to date with healthcare regulations, patient care programs, technologies and administrative resources for optimized performance.
Why Your Practice Should Go Virtual
- Virtual Health Desk offers add-on solutions to the doctor’s practice, without the hefty startup nor overhead costs.
- We fill in care gaps and increase overall quality measures. In fact, 62.5% of health system clinicians say that their primary motivation toward virtual health is to fill in gaps in care (source: Fierce Healthcare).
- Practices that have implemented Virtual Health Desk have seen increased physician and practice quality measures, as well as an increased physician fee schedule — which translates into more revenue for the practice.
- Medical practitioners that include virtual care programs enjoy increased savings, bonuses, and/or incentives.
- Practices are able to reduce operational costs by decreasing staff required to operate, adding more time available time to their operations, resulting in increased profits. There is a significant cost drop by adding Virtual Health Desk to your practice.
Frequently Asked Questions
Our platform complies with programs from CMS – Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.